You can submit a new tender or a tender in progress on the Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal.
1. Log in to the Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal.
2. Begin responding to your desired call for tenders by selecting a tender using the "Open" button on the "Calls for tenders" tab.
- Note: tenders that are in progress can be found on the "My details" page on the "Tenders in progress" tab.
3. Complete the information required on the call for tenders.
- Note: you can move forwards by pressing the "Next phase" link in the bottom-right corner of the page.
4. Submit the tender by pressing the "Submit tender" button on the "Submission of tender" tab.
- Note: before submission, you can view the completed tender in the "Preview" section.
If the tender cannot be submitted:
- Check whether any mandatory information is missing on any of the tabs.
- If any error messages are displayed in red:
- Open the tab that generated the error message.
- Press the button marked "Show missing mandatory information".
- Complete the missing information.
- If the error message, "Note: the following required information has not been entered or is incomplete – tender document", is displayed:
- Upload the attachments required by the procuring entity on the "Other attachments" tab.
Note: contract awards can only be sent to one email address. The system will not accept more than one email address in the sending field.
Note: in the preview, the tender's total sum field may display zero if the procuring entity has built the call for tenders using numerical criteria.