You can submit a new tender or a tender in progress on the Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal.
1. Log in to the Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal.
2. Begin responding to your desired call for tenders by selecting a tender using the "Open" button on the "Calls for tenders" tab.
tenders that are in progress can be found on the "My details" page on
the "Tenders in progress" tab.
3. Complete the information required on the call for tenders.
- Note: you
can move forwards by pressing the "Next phase" link in the
bottom-right corner of the page.
4. Submit the tender by pressing the "Submit tender" button on the "Submission of tender" tab.
before submission, you can view the completed tender in the "Preview"
If the tender cannot be submitted:
- Check whether any mandatory information is missing on any of the
- If any error messages are displayed in red:
- Open the tab that generated the error message.
- Press the button marked "Show missing mandatory information".
- Complete the missing information.
- If the
error message, "Note: the following required information has not been
entered or is incomplete – tender document", is displayed:
the attachments required by the procuring entity on the "Other
Note: contract awards can only be sent to one email address. The
system will not accept more than one email address in the sending field.
Note: in the preview, the tender's total sum field may display zero if the procuring entity has built the call for tenders using numerical criteria.